Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,501元 (GH₵3,161) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)