Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.578 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,529 (GH₵1,603) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)