Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,430 (GH₵3,110) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)