Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,823 (GH₵2,349) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)