Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,589 (€633) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)