Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01892 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,284 (226,434 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)