Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01992 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,567 (229,240 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (34 minutes ago)