Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,337 (199,147 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)