Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01788 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,308元 (241,022 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)