Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01023 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,180 (CH$506,250) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)