Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,326 (CH$313,025) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (44 minutes ago)