Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,526 (CH$451,071) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (about 2 hours ago)