Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01042 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,682 (CH$257,415) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)