Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01051 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,650 (CH$252,100) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)