Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01028 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,853 (CH$472,206) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)