Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.407 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,811 (GH₵5,552) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)