Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.618 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 85% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,616 (GH₵2,853) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)