Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.386 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,689元 (GH₵5,549) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)