Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06143 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,572 (¥90,704) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)