Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,648 in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)