Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,849元 in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)