Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,500 (RM2,265) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)