Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,076 (RM2,585) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)