Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21324 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,071 (28,471 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)