Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22496 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,821 (21,431 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (40 minutes ago)