Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21931 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,084 (23,182 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (40 minutes ago)