Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22398 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,747 (12,265 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)