Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22592 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,748 (12,165 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)