Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22945 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,157 (13,761 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)