Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21729 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,754 (17,276 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)