Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22757 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,749 (20,867 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)