Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22100 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,574 (25,222 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)