Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,781 in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)