Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11351 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,055 (руб 35,725) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)