Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,859 (S/. 1,354) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)