Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,732 (S/. 1,907) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (34 minutes ago)