Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,457 (﷼ 2,430) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)