Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,710 (﷼ 23,253,667) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)