Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02354 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,540 (150,398 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)