Cost of living comparison between Szeged, Hungary and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02389 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,384 (141,619 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)