Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,627 (1,570 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)