Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,782 (2,727 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)