Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,130 (2,749 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (30 minutes ago)