Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,194 (2,769 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)