Cost of living comparison between Sydney, Australia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,264 prices entered by 598 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.140 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,480 (AU$872) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)