Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,837 prices entered by 851 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.026 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,099 (AU$1,412) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)