Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,216 (₩708,770) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)