Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,710元 (₩782,270) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)