Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,112 (₩877,836) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)