Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,444 (₩567,046) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)