Cost of living comparison between Suva, Fiji and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.288 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,988 (909 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)