Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.776 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,500 (942 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)