Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19753 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,645 (23,515 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)