Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20139 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,889 (24,276 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)