Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20937 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,808元 (22,966 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)