Cost of living in Surat, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,183元 (₨43,970) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)