Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10252 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,898 (₨38,017) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)