Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10278 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,870 (₨27,926) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)