Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,614 (Rp 8,930,824) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)