Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.229 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,228 (﷼ 303) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)