Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.822 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,813 (﷼ 214) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)