Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.357 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,757 (﷼ 352) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)