Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,264元 (GH₵2,995) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)