Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24800 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,637 (14,665₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)