Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00536 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,715 (880,060 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)