Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,624 in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)