Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.750 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,443 (﷼ 385) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)