Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.457 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,143 (﷼ 373) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (42 minutes ago)