Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.806 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,179 (﷼ 291) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)