Cost of living in Suhar, Oman vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.581 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,540元 (﷼ 315) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)