Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,711 ($b3,715) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)