Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,063 (€549) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)