Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,376 (€934) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)