Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,122 (€950) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (35 minutes ago)