Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.752 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,973元 (£797) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)