Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.780 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,874 (£669) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)