Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.010 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,897 (£766) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)