Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,444 (8,214 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)