Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,933 (7,942 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)