Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,940 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,986 (5,253 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)