Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,015 (7,800 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)