Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,688元 (9,932 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)