Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11884 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,610 (руб 30,375) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)