Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,865 (kr 5,899) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)