Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.820 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,981 (kr 6,077) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)