Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 107% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,913 (kr 12,019) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)