Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.938 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,837元 (1,228 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)