Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.977 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,478 (1,378 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)