Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.023 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,064 (1,259 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (22 minutes ago)