Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.980 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,971 (1,249 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)