Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.528 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,484 (EC$2,170) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (27 minutes ago)