Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.801 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 94% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,331元 (CHF 1,372) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)