Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.726 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 74% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,181 (CHF 1,216) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)