Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.395 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,891 (CHF 1,234) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)