Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,357 ($784) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)