Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,037 ($1,023) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)