Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,295 ($478) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)