Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,279元 ($925) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)