Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,623 ($529) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)