Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,296 (5,257 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)