Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,200 (4,293 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)