Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,270元 (5,847 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)