Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,627 (6,253 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)