Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,227 (6,016 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)