Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,445 (5,190 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)