Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,074 (5,131 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)