Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49014 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,005元 (R 10,211) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)