Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.043 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,939 (1,295 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)