Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02427 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,377元 (221,494 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)