Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02427 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,689元 (193,236 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)