Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02478 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,481 (221,146 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (34 minutes ago)