Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02514 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,579 (142,367 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)