Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02396 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,918 (163,545 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (22 minutes ago)