Cost of living comparison between Sopron, Hungary and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02411 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,920 (162,592 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)