Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02501 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,470 (218,680 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)