Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02376 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,256 (137,054 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)